CBT Integrated Logistics has available driving opportunities backed by a steady work load for qualified and motivated owner-operators with a current Class A CDL and valid TWIC card. Current drayage openings are for local (Hampton Roads) based import and export containers via the Port of Virginia and surrounding areas.
Owner-Operators should also inquire how to qualify for a $500.00 sign-on bonus!
- Local import and export container moves
- 99.9% drop and hook
- 100% no-touch freight
- Per-move load compensation
- Fuel surcharge paid based on % of load
- Wait-time compensation while at the port
- Bobtail compensation
- Weekly settlements
Driver and Equipment Requirements
- Class A CDL with at least 3 years of verifiable driving experience
- TWIC card
- Clean MVR
- Port experience a MUST
- Current medical card
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Vehicle must be clean in appearance
Interested Owner-Operators may call our recruiting department at 757-558-2220 (ext.23) for more details or submit information via our electronic driver contact form.